CUSTOMIZED SECURITY SYSTEMS
Valcom Security Systems
Valcom’s unique and extensive experience in IP and Analog Voice Paging systems, IP Centric Multimodal Systems and Telecommunication Enhancements gives them a unique perspective. They are well known for providing guidance and assistance in implementing everything from the simplest paging system to the most complex mass notification communications system solution. The Valcom customer base includes most of the Fortune 500 companies, the majority of highly secure US Government facilities, local government emergency service organizations, over 35,000 schools and probably possibly even your organization!
Valcom Security Systems
Valcom has long been well known for providing guidance and assistance in implementing everything from the simplest paging system to the most complex mass notification communications system solution. Their customer base includes most of the Fortune 500 companies, the majority of highly secure US Government facilities, local government emergency service organizations,and over 35,000 schools.
- Valcom Introduced Complete Self-Amplified Loudspeaker Paging Systems Designed to Operate over Telecommunication UTP Cabling
- Valcom Distributed Amplified Loudspeaker Technology has Become the De Facto Standard with Communication System Providers
- Valcom Introduced an Extensive Line of Traditional Paging Amplifiers, Microphones and Loudspeakers Under the Brand Names Clarity and PagePac
- Valcom was an Earlier Developer of Digital Voice Products Including the ISDN Software for The Motorola Development Systems and ISDN Modems
- Valcom Introduced Browser Based Software Controlled School and Industrial Intercoms
- In the 1990s, Valcom Introduced TCP/IP Voice Products that Formed a Foundation for our High Reliability Network (99.999) Voice Platform – These High Reliability Voice Networks are used in Critical Military and Industrial Applications
- Valcom Introduced the Industry’s First IP Loudspeakers – Followed by the First IP PoE Loudspeakers More than Ten Years Ago
- Valcom Software Paging Systems have Evolved into Robust IP Unified Mass Notification Systems Deployed on Government and Civilian Networks
Valcom Intercom Systems
Unlike standard paging systems, an intercom allows a user to reply handsfree to a page or even initiate a handsfree conversation with the push of a button. Valcom has provided state-of-the-art intercom systems for over 35 years. Our offerings include systems with just a single zone up to systems with 10’s of thousands of zones! These systems are offered as analog, hybrid and full IP to meet your requirements now and well into the future.
IP Emergency Help Points
Emergency communication is vital in areas such as parking garages, parking lots, common areas, walkways and pathways. Summons help with the simple push of a button for improved safety and security. Calls can be directed to the most appropriate point for optimum response time.
Valcom Speakers & Horns
Virtually all of Valcom’s products are engineered, manufactured and supported in our 120,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility in Roanoke, Virginia, USA. Valcom’s component products are available through wholesale distributors and integrators. Our Engineered Solutions are sold through integrators and, where qualified, directly to end user organizations.